I had seen this tag doing the rounds on Facebook and I thought I had escaped it, but sigh! I thought too soon! The lovely Monika,Ansh caught me and tagged me...gently and sweetly!
The only thing about this tag is that you have to be truthful!
1. Last beverage: Lemonade. Or simply and aptly put, nimboo paani.
2. Last phone call: To Sunayna Roy of sunny days/
3. Last text message: same as above :)
4. Last song you listened to: "Haule Haule" from "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" on the radio.
5. Last time you cried: A few months ago. Fight night...scary one at that!
HAVE YOU EVER...
1. Dated someone twice: Yes.
2. Been cheated on? I think the clinically correct term is, 'screwed over'.
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? Sigh, yes. Kissing frogs and not finding princes and all that other jazz.
4. lost someone special? Yes...
5. Been depressed? Yes. Quite often. At times I wonder if I should seek counselling...
FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
2. Sunshine yellow.
3. Slimming black.
4. Emerald green.
1. Made new friends: I'd like to think so...
2. Fallen out of love: Yes, often and sometimes I still do...
3. Laughed until you cried: I think so...can't remember, though.
4. Met someone who changed you: Yes
5. Found out who your true friends were: Not yet. I know who some of them are, but am still getting hurt and let down by others.
6. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes. Not my fondest memories :(
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Aaah! That would be telling! Ok, I'll tell...yes :)
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Qite a few, would love to know more!
9.How many kids do you want to have: 1 more...a daughter and only a daughter.
10. Do you have any pets: No. Always wanted a dog though.
11. Do you want to change your name: Used to, but not anymore.
12. What did you do for your last birthday: Had dinner at a Taj hotel...in the Andamans!! :)
13. What time did you wake up today: First at 2.30 am, them at 5.30 am, then at 7.30 am and finally at 8.15am was out of bed.
14. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching the G-20 summit update on Times Now.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for: A trip abroad! Getting a book published!
16. Last time you saw your father: Seeing him right now. Staying at mum and dads' right now.
17 What one thing you wish you could change about your life: The living situation.
19. Most visited webpage: My blog
1. What's your name: Uh, uh, uh...not here!
2. Nicknames: Babi, Jhumpa, Laali and a host of others
3. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
5. Male or female or transgendered: Last time I checked I was still female.
6. Elementary: P.S. 33 Queens, N.Y.
7. School: Mallya Aditi International School (but it was just 'Aditi' then)
8. Colleges: JNU, New Delhi
10.Hair colour: Naturally dark brown but fast becoming grey!
11. Long or short: longish
16. Height: 5'1"
7. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes...Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Hrithik Roshan
18. Ever been in love? Sigh...yes!
19. Piercings? Two ear-holes on each ear
20. Tattoos? No...but maybe some day!
21. Righty or lefty: Righty.
22. First surgery: September 14, 2003...C-Sec
23. First piercing: Don't remember.
24.First best friends: Rohini and June in New York
25. First sport you loved: Gymnastics
27. First pet: Never had a pet...just an adopted street cat whom I had christened 'Shikaari', in my Nani's house
28. First vacation: I was a wee babe then!
29. First concert: A school play. I was happiest on stage.
30. First crush: In Class 5. Two of my classmates in America...they were so cute!
49. Eating: Lays salted chips...swiped a few from my EO and the Nephew.
50. Drinking: Nimboo Paani.
52. I'm about to: Go for a bath.
53. Listening to: The EO and the Nephew having a conversation.
55. Waiting for: Something magical to happen!
YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? Yes, but a daughter and ONLY a daughter.
59. Want to get married? Still sticking it out in the one I've gotten myself into!
60. Careers in mind? Drama/Creative Writing teacher for kids; portrait photpgrapher; novellist
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes: The eyes...they say so much!
69. Hugs or kisses: Hugs...bone-crushing bear ones; gentle, hold-you-close-to-my-heart types and even half-hugs.
70. Shorter or taller: Tall.
71. Older or Younger: Match my mind-steps baby!
72. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic, like he once used to be!
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach!
74. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
75. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
76. Trouble maker or hesitant: If I had to choose, than hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger: Yes.
80. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes.
81Sex on first date: Noooooooooo.
82. Broken someone's heart: Not proud of it, but yes.
83. Had your own heart broken: Oh boy! Over and over again and again. Shows no signs of stopping either!
84. Been arrested: No...but nearly did.
86. Turned someone down: Yes.
87. Cried when someone died: Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? Not THAT way!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: Not often enough, I'm afraid.
90. Miracles: Yes, absolutely! I gave birth to two!
91. Love at first sight: No. I thought I did, but then I discovered that it's actually lust at first sight.
92. Heaven: Oh yes.
93. Santa Clause: No :), but I love that my kids do!
95. Kiss on the first date? Depends on the guy...
96. Angels: Depends on my mood...
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes. A friend.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Yes.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Yes. :)
I tag anyone who wishes to do this. It's fun and great for when you feel like posting, but don't have a post idea.
1 day ago